TOP AUTUMN/WINTER LIPSTICKS

Thursday, August 13, 2015


Hello!
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so today I'll be showing you guys my top autumn/winter lip colours. 
There's a mix of both nudes and darker shades with a mix of drugstore and high end makeup for everyone to enjoy! A while ago I filmed a video to show you the colours so I'll also pop links to all the colours here:

1. Face of Australia Sheer Gloss Lip Crayon in Sundae (I think this may be discontinued but some Priceline stores still have it. They also have the same shade on their website but I don't think it is sheer.)
2. Essence Lipliner in In the Nude
3. MAC Lip Pencil in Hover & Australis Velourlips in Par-ee
4. MAC Lip Pencil in Hover & MAC Lipstick in Modesty
5. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Glace
6. Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve
7. Rimmel Lipstick in #107
8. Australis Velourlips in Buda-pash
9. MAC Lip Pencil in Currant & MAC Lipstick in Runner

Also, tell me what your favourite autumn/winter lip colour is! I'm always on the lookout for more. See you in my next post :)

No comments: